Design The Room of Your Dreams with Thomas Lavin!
And get your name in front of tastemakers, key decision makers, industry VIPs, and potential clients: The winning design will be showcased to the design world in Thomas Lavin’s third floor kiosk at the Pacific Design Center for three months. And the designer will take home a $500 cash prize and enjoy a lunch with Thomas.
The winning submission will be chosen by an esteemed panel of judges: Thomas himself, Interiors magazine editor-in-chief Erika Heet, and designers Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Jiun Ho, and Madeline Stuart. They will announce the winner in March as part of the PDC’s WESTWEEK celebration (March 20-21). ALL submissions will be on display at the showroom leading up to the finale and be promoted digitally via Thomas Lavin channels
Submissions due Tuesday, February 27!
Rules & Guidelines
- Use ONLY lines represented at Thomas Lavin to create your dream room—bedroom, living room, whatever you have been fantasizing about
- Design MUST include at least 3 pieces featured on the showroom floor (at the PDC or the Laguna Design Center).
- You can spec all other pieces in your dream room with finishes and materials that are different from floor samples, but ALL must be available through Thomas Lavin. Be sure to check out the Thomas Lavin textile, wall & floor covering, accessory, and art options for inspiration
- Submit a ONE-PAGE PDF or JPEG of your beautiful room—this could be a rendering, a painting, a sketch, a water color, a collage, etc. This will be utilized alongside sketch in the kiosk displaying the winning entry
- Be sure to include on the PDF a legible representation of your name and/or company name. We will be displaying submissions in the showroom during WESTWEEK (March 20-21) and want everyone to know your name!
- By submitting a dream room, you agree to allow Thomas Lavin to feature your design digitally via various Thomas Lavin channels
- After winning design is announced, the lucky designer will translate their sketch into a design suitable for installation in the Thomas Lavin kiosk and will work with the Thomas Lavin team to resource assets from the showroom
Submissions due by: Tuesday, February 27, 2024. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please reach us at above email address
Winner will be announced during WESTWEEK, March 20-21